The Chin Mooi Education Foundation (CMEF) was set up in 1996 by Chen Choy & Sons Realty Sdn Bhd, major shareholder of MKH Berhad, initiated by the Chen Brothers in remembrance of their late mother, Chin Mooi. Since then, CMEF has been providing financial aids annually to the needy students in the Hulu Langat Primary & Secondary schools and local undergraduates.
CMEF grants annual scholarships to students with outstanding academic credentials and leadership potential, with an aim of enriching Malaysian´s talent and skill force. Through CMEF, we hope to assist deserving youth of our nation to realize their academic aspirations.
All students, irrespective of race and religion who have secured a place to study for the bachelor´s degree course in any recognised local universities are eligible to apply for scholarships from CMEF.
The scholarships are worth RM 2000 – RM 2500 per year depending on the chosen course.Eligibility:
- Malaysian citizens.
- Obtained excellent results in SPM or STPM (at least 2 A´s or equivalent in STPM and at least 7A´s in SPM).
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities namely societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarship/loans.
- Qualified as needy students.
- Bumiputera students are encouraged to apply.
Please submit your application to:
Chin Mooi Education Foundation 5th Floor, Wisma MKH, Jalan Semenyih, 43000 Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Application form is available here. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.