Manager – Project (Agriculture)
- To conduct preliminary study when there is a new project assigned.
- To liaise with Consultants and Contractors during project execution, as well as extendable to Local Authorities within the project scope of works such as preparing designs, drawings, tender documents, contract awards and execution.
- To manage the project(s) including preparing the budget, project schedule and feedback information to Management within the budget and time frame approved by Management.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Materials Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in project development.
- Excellent public relation, outgoing personality and approachable manner.
- Initiative, self-driven, independent and proactive.
- Analytical, organized and meticulous.
- Mobile and able to travel locally and overseas.
- Willing to be re-located to Indonesia.