Manager – Project
- Responsible for overall construction management and to lead the project team to complete the assigned project in timely and effective manner according to Company’s requirements.
- To ensure quality of material and workmanship according to specification and drawings.
- To liaise with consultants on technical matters in relation to construction works.
- To conduct joint monthly valuation with consultants and contractors.
- To monitor cash flow projections on regular basis.
- To conduct value engineering and cost control according to budget given.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management / Architecture / Quantity Surveying or any other qualifications related to building or construction industries.
- At least 10 years working experience in similar capacity with exposure to high rise residential or commercial projects, housing schemes and infra works.
- Independent, proactive, technically competent and team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in MS Project & Primavera Project Management software would be an added advantage.