Manager – Sales & Marketing
- Plan, monitor, appraise and review marketing strategies to achieve desired objectives and target by the Management.
- Identify marketing opportunities, forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
- Improve product marketability by identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans.
- Liaise with advertising agency for briefing of A&P materials required, event management, printer and suppliers.
- Verity marketing or A&P budgets for management’s approval.
- Conduct market research and strategize sales & marketing approach.
- Monitor sales activities and ensure sales target is met.
- Liaise with panel solicitors on all legal matters.
- Liaise with banks on all end financing matters.
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- At least 6 years of experience in the property Sales & Marketing or in similar capacity.
- A good presenter to group and corporate purchasers.
- A good team player and able to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Proactive, mature and positive personality.