Lorry Driver (3 tons)
- Responsible for the lorry maintenance upkeep.
- Assist in site operation on transporting workforce to assign work place.
- Watering of landscape plants at assigned project site and clearing of landscape maintenance debris.
- Assist in supervision of site work and coordination.
- Guiding and leading a team of foreign workers in the operating of tools and equipment.
- Possess valid Class D and GDL driving license.
- Physically fit and in good health.
- Good discipline and responsible