Executive – Secretarial
- To execute all company secretarial matters and ensure all statutory records are properly maintained.
- To draft relevant announcements to be released to Bursa Malaysia.
- To assist in preparation of agenda and compiling relevant supporting information for board meetings, drafting and circulation of circular resolutions, statutory forms and other secretarial documents.
- To assist in the preparation of the Company’s Annual Report, Company’s announcements returns for submission to Bursa Malaysia.
- ICSA graduates or finalist of ICSA courses.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in secretarial practice.
- Pleasant personality with good working attitude.
- Familiar with Companies Act and Bursa Malaysia listing requirements.
- Able to work under pressure, detailed, meticulous and analytical.
- Good command of written and oral English and Bahasa Malaysia.