Executive – Sales Admin
- To assist to key in new sales and receipts in system.
- Dealing with collections and credit card settlement.
- To ensure the accuracy of the Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA).
- To ensure Sales & Purchase Agreement (SPA) are signed on timely manner.
- To follow up on loan approval letter from property agencies, purchasers and bankers.
- To prepare and update SPA and loan approval status.
- To assist to prepare and compile weekly and monthly sales and loan tracking reports.
- To prepare Solicitors’ SPA legal fees and Property Agencies’ claims payment.
- To assist in project new launch if necessary
- Diploma in Business Admin / Management or related discipline.
- At least 1 year of experience in the property Sales Admin or in similar capacity.
- Knowledge in MHW or IFCA system is a must.
- A team player and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.