Executive – Business Development
- To assist in planning, implementation and search for potential new businesses as well as current businesses which can be re-structure by studying the latest market trend.
- To review, update and recommend the updated business trend and strategy in short and long term as well as to recommend on investment and development opportunities.
- To coordinate with overseas partners for feasibility study in the respective country.
- Degree in Business Studies, Economics, Commerce or in any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in local and international business development.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, creative and negotiation skills.