Executive – Accounts
- To prepare and review monthly management accounts.
- To prepare annual budget and to monitor the estimated tax payable, CP204 & CP204A.
- To draft annual audited financial statements.
- To assist Group Accountant in the preparation of monthly / quarterly / annual consolidation financial and management reports and drafting EXCO report and quarterly announcement.
- To assist Group Accountant in preparation of Group budgets on yearly basis.
- Degree in Accounting or is part qualified accountant of a recognized professional accounting body.
- Preferably 2 to 5 years of working experience in an audit accounting firm or a property development company.
- Able to handle basic consolidation accounts.
- Able to interact effectively with all level of personnel and to work independently.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.