Engineer – Concrete
- To conduct material and cube testing to ensure adhering to the guidelines.
- To compile the test results and making recommendation for improvement to increase overall quality control efficiency and effectiveness.
- To attend to site problems as and when required.
- To plan the working schedule and monitor all overtime claims of subordinates.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge in precast and redymix in construction industry is an added advantage.
- Conversant with Eurocodes and British Standard Code of Practice.