Clerk of Work (Architectural) (2 years contract)
- Effectively monitor work progress in all areas with a special focus on architectural as well as working to specifications set at the worksite.
- To perform full time standing supervision of critical works in particular testing and finishes works.
- Read drawings and highlight discrepancies as well as liaising with consultants relating to this.
- Inspecting work done at site to ensure that quality standards specified are adhered to.
- Ensure that work at the site is effectively coordinated.
- Diploma or Architecture with at least 6 years of related working experience with a property developer or construction company.
- Those without tertiary education but have a minimum qualification of STPM or SPM from a vocational or technical secondary school with numerous years of related experience in the property industry is strongly encouraged to apply.
- Focus, discipline and diligent with high integrity in work ethics.
- A meticulous person and have keen eyes for details.
- Good communications skills.