Executive – Sales Admin & Credit Control
- To handle Sales Administration matters independently.
- Prepare progressive billings, reminders, receipts and collection of payment.
- Responsible for the monitoring of credit control role relating to Progressive Billing.
- Prepare weekly collection reports.
- Responsible for liaising with bankers, solicitors and purchasers.
- To maintain appropriate filing system of purchasers’ records and documentations, as well as to provide administrative duties and sales function.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and preferably with knowledge of IFCA / WHIZ system will be an added advantage.