Executive – HR & Administration
- To support the department on Employee Engagement & Relation activities.
- To formulate and execute internal communication plans & promotional materials.
- To support Compensation & Benefits (C&B) processes – Performance Management Systems, payroll processing and benefits administrations.
- Proactively engage in delivery of HR processes and to assist in any others C&B activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Psychology, IT or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel and Power Point application.
- Possesses good communication and written skills.
- Self-driven and able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply