Senior Executive – Sales (for MKH Building Materials Division)
- To achieve the targeted sales plan.
- To follow up for bulk sales orders.
- To update customer on common purchased products such as cement and steel bar.
- To ensure timely collection on monthly basis.
- To prepare various monthly reports such as sales, collection shortfall, and project updates to the manager.
- To provide frequent visit to customer to maintain good customer relationship.
- To attend to customers’ complaint and to resolve any product complaint within a timely manner.
- To assist in monitoring the delivery schedule of materials secured.
- To acquired product knowledge from time to time.
- To assist the manager in sourcing of alternative building materials.
- Preparation of quotation.
- Degree or Diploma in any related field.
- At least 5 years working experience in Sales & Marketing of building materials in a trading house.
- Highly motivated, outgoing personality and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Preferably with own transport as travelling within Klang Valley is required.