Senior Executive – Property Planning
- To assist in the updating and monitoring of the authority approval schedule.
- To liaise and build rapport with the relevant technical authorities.
- To coordinate plan submission, compile documents and certifying fees and deposits to be paid to authorities.
- To follow up with Land Office and Local Authorities on submissions of plans in accordance to the project schedule.
- Degree in Town Planning / Land Administration / Building / Property Management or related discipline.
- At least 2 years working experience in handling planning or land matters.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Good rapport with respective authority and agencies.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Able to operate Auto Cad especially in drafting preliminary layout plan would be an added advantage.