Manager – Project Planning
- To assist GM – Project Planning in the daily operation of all project developments.
- To strategize and follow up on all land matters submission.
- To liaise with all management level of Local Authorities & Technical Agencies on all authority matters.
- To manage all interfacing issues relating to development planning.
- Degree in Land Administration / Building / Property Management or related discipline.
- At least 5 years working experience in handling planning or land matters.
- Good knowledge on land matters will be an added advantage.
- Good presentation and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good rapport with local authorities.