Executive – HR & Admin (Employee Engagement)
- To facilitate company events such as annual dinner, staff trip or family day, sports activities and / or ad-hoc occasional related activities.
- To propose employee engagement activities and budget accordingly.
- To do comparison of various vendors in order to obtain the most competitive cost that are align with the request for proposal.
- To create regular hypes via emails or notices for company pre and post activities.
- To prepare yearly activities calendar.
- To keep record and maintain proper filling system of all employee wellness and employee engagement activities program.
- To deliver a presentation at each induction session on the employee engagement activities.
- To handle queries of staff on the employee engagement and employee relations program.
- To assist the team in Performance Management System (PMS) during annual planning, half year review and year end assessment.
- To assist the C&B team in others HR or C&B activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration Management, IT or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel and Power Point application.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Self-driven and able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.