Senior Executive/Executive – Property Development
- Prepare master development programme and ensure individual task to be completed according to schedule.
- Prepare feasibility study, cash flow, market study and pricing proposal.
- Ensure layout and design comply to MKH guidelines, planning guidelines, UBBL and CONQUAS construction good practice.
- Co-ordination on layout, infrastructure and building plan preparation & submission.
- Liaison with authorities.
- Ensure quality of tender drawings.
- Co-ordination on tender drawing, infra tender document and M&E tender document preparation.
- Support Sales & Marketing Section to prepare marketing material.
- Degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Construction Management / Building or related discipline.
- At least 3 years working experience in a property development company.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective team player and meticulous.