Engineer – C&S / M&E
- Audit the SPA drawings against the approved Building drawings before signing of SPA.
- Audit the structure or M&E designs for compliance with MKH Standardization Design Guide.
- Audit the design brief on civil & structural or M&E to comply to Property Development Standardization.
- Propose good civil & structural or M&E practices and innovation to Property Development Dept.
- Propose & review projects’ structural or M&E alternatives materials and system (IBS precast panels, dry wall etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering / Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field preferable with Property Development Company or Consultancy Firm.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision.
- A meticulous person with analytical mind.
- Innovative, creative and able to think out of the box.