Executive – Commercial Leasing
- To lease market and manage MKH Group’s Investment Properties.
- To keep track on the market demand, supply and trend.
- To find liable & relevant commercial real estate agents to work with.
- To assist in the negotiating with prospects/tenants/agents on leasing of the Group’s investment properties and follow through all the necessary documentation to conclude deals.
- Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and tenancy agreements administration.
- To execute marketing and communication activities.
- To maintain strong rapport with tenants/agents and build up networks with potential tenants/agents.
- Preparation of Proposal, Letter of Offer and follow up to conclude deals and collect deposits payment.
- Diploma in Business Management / Marketing / Mass Communication / Finance or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial sale and marketing or leasing company.
- A tem player, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Committed and results oriented.
- Preferably with own transport as travelling within Klang Valley is required.