Assistant Manager – International Property & Business Development
- To perform desktop market study, business research and due diligence.
- To perform financial feasibility study and cash flow projection.
- Dealing with authorities’ matters and approval.
- Research for other new and potential businesses especially in Indonesia.
- Assist Superior in daily department operation.
- Degree in Business Studies, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Real Estate or any other related studies.
- Experienced in Indonesia market, especially property and agriculture sector is an added advantage.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, competency in Bahasa Indonesia is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel to Indonesia on monthly basis or as when required.