Senior Executive – Operation Audit & Governance
- Assist the Senior Manager in accomplishing the Annual Internal Audit Plan;
- To undertake detailed planning of the audit assignment with guidance and approval from the Senior Manager;
- Independently able to produce audit programs, questionnaires and working papers for audit assignment;
- Ensure that the working papers prepared are completed accordingly with proper supporting evidence for the review from Senior Manager;
- Appropriately escalate the audit issue with Management through formal audit exit meeting;
- Able to write the audit issues in a proper audit report with good business English;
- Continuously seek opportunities on business process improvement for the Company; and
- Undertake any other ad-hoc job assigned by the Senior Manager.
- Minimum Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or its equivalent;
- At least 2-6 years of working experience in internal audit, operational audit, SOP creation & review, business process improvement functions.
- Preferably candidates to have audit experience in oil palm plantation, construction, property & project development;
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications;
- Willing to travel within Malaysia and Indonesia;
- Ability to interact and communicate confidently with senior management;
- Good organizational, project and time management skills; and
- Highly independent and positive towards work commitments.