Executive – Sales & Marketing
- To develop effective marketing plans, advertising and promotions activities and events.
- To conduct market research to analyze the effectiveness of the marketing strategies.
- To liaise with advertising agencies and consultants on development of marketing materials.
- To involve in preparation and submission of relevant documents to the authorities (eg. NAPIC, APDL, SIFUS)
- To participate in sales launches, exhibitions and road shows as and when required.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management / Marketing or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in the property Sales & Marketing or in similar capacity.
- A team player and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, creative and able to think out of the box.
- Committed and results oriented.