Assistant Manager / Senior Executive – Property Business Development
- To source for new land and business venture.
- To study and analyst project development proposal and make recommendations.
- To develop the conceptual / product / target market / market research.
- To source for investors / en-bloc sale / anchor tenants / tenants mix.
- To monitor and managed budget / project cost.
- To prepare feasibility study, market research and business proposal.
- Degree in Property & Real Estate Management or Valuation.
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in property development company, valuation or property consultancy firm.
- Executive position is also available with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, creative and able to think out of the box.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Aggressive and is highly motivated.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.