Senior Manager / Manager – Corporate Communications
- Oversees the efforts of the team in maintaining and creating a favorable image for the company.
- Responsible to manage the organization’s reputation with the public in general and clients in particular.
- In charge of investor relations research and materials.
- Responsible for communicating the Company brand, vision, news and events to the public through strategic and tactical activities.
- Liaise with the investors, analysts and media community to communicate the company’s strategic directions, business strategies, financial results and key corporate development.
- Possess at least Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Advertising / Media, Law, Marketing or related studies.
- Min 7 years experience in a similar role with good knowledge in Property related issues and Bursa Saham announcement.
- Outgoing personality with excellent written & verbal communication skills in Public Relations, Marketing, English or Communications.