Senior Executive / Executive – Contract
- Preparation of project estimation and pre-qualification of tenderers.
- Planning, managing, measuring and editing bill of quantities and tender documents.
- Calling tenders, evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender reports.
- Preparation of letter of award and contract documentation.
- Attend client and consultant meeting (CCM) and site meetings.
- Prepare progress payment claim.
- Evaluation of variation order and final account settlement.
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in a consulting or contracting firm preferably Quantity Surveying in a Property Development company.
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work within tight datelines.