Manager – Security & Safety
- To oversee carpark, security and safety related operation policies and procedures.
- To plan, direct or coordinate security & safety operations / activities to provide protection and safety to the life of the employee, guests or others and company assets.
- To monitor and advise the Management on carpark, security and safety policies, procedures and operations are in compliance with government agencies legality and enforcement requirements.
- To conduct security and safety training pertaining to public law enforcement, fire prevention, emergency evacuation, flood prevention to ensure security and carpark personnel may carry out or discharge their duties efficiently at all time.
- To liaise with government agencies or enforcement authorities related with security & safety measures and requirement for special events.
- To plan and implement crime prevention measures or security breach control.
- To assist and make recommendations on security systems on others investment properties as and when required.
- Must possess at least STPM / Diploma / Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years working experience in retail or mix development.
- Preferably with ex-army / military / police force background.
- Able to exercise good judgement and possess analytical mind.
- Diplomatic and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and tactful in dealing with tenants, shoppers and all levels of staff.