Manager – Property Development
- Plan, organize, implement, resolve, appraise and review all project related matters to ensure compliances to agreements, quality standards, cost and timeline, as well as adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with authorities and external stakeholders to achieve timely approvals and compliance to requirements, expectations and legal framework for project procurement and implementation.
- Conduct project meetings with consultants and contractors and coordinate closely with other departments to ensure delivery of results.
- Manage consultants for timely delivery of designs, costing and approvals by authorities and evaluate their performance.
- Assist in tendering exercise, ensuring technical compliance, evaluating and improving technical designs, methods, processes to achieve cost effectiveness and value delivery.
- Perform feasibility study and ensure project cost and profitability meet financial objectives by forecasting supply and demand, preparing budget and cash flow, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions to achieve financial targets.
- Assist and support sales and marketing functions in technical aspects.
- Conduct periodical market analysis and prepare pricing proposal for management approval.
- Degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying / Construction Management or related discipline.
- At least 6 years working experience in a property development company.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective team player and meticulous.