Manager – Project
- Responsible for overall construction management and to lead the project team to complete the assigned project in timely and effective manner according to Company’s requirements.
- To liaise with consultants/ contractors on technical matters in relation to construction works.
- To ensure contractors adhere to contract requirements and specifications stipulated in contract agreement.
- To organize meeting with project team, contractors and consultants and provide timely reports and feedback to Management.
- Monitoring the progress of work & evaluation of progress claims and variation orders.
- To perform any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management / Quantity Surveying or any other qualifications related to building or construction industries.
- 5 – 8 years working experience in similar capacity with exposure to high rise residential or commercial projects, housing schemes and infra works.
- Independent, proactive, technically competent and team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.