Executive – Marketing
- To source new tenants and attending to leasing enquiries.
- To assist in the negotiating with prospects/tenants on leasing of lots under Plaza Metro Kajang and Group’s investment properties and follow through all the necessary documentation to conclude deals.
- To prepare, study and review SWOT analysis & tenant mix of Plaza Metro Kajang & other related investment properties.
- To keep track on the market demand/supply, trend and also change of demographic of the surrounding area.
- To execute marketing and communication activities.
- To maintain strong rapport with tenants and build up networks with potential tenants.
- Attending to fit-in and fit- out of tenants.
- Preparation of Proposal, Letter of Offer and follow up to conclude deals and collect deposits payment.
- Diploma in Business Management / Marketing / Mass Communication / Finance or related discipline.
- Preferably with some years of experience in similar capacity however fresh graduate are also encourage to apply.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, creative and able to think out of the box.
- Committed and results oriented.
- Preferably with own transport as travelling within Klang Valley is required